MyLoveClub wrote this on January 17,2009
The alarm clock was ringing at 03.30 O'clock while I were sleeping under my big blanket. I tried to move my lazy body to turn off the alarm. To be honest, I really really wanted to sleep more, but I could not because today was the time to begin big step on abroad, so I woke up immediately. I told with myself in mirror that it was time to do and learn something new again after I just graduated from university. This was the biggest steps of mine. I have promised with myself and family. I shall do it with my best. " Gain everything that I can as soon as possible"
The alarm clock was ringing at 03.30 O'clock while I were sleeping under my big blanket. I tried to move my lazy body to turn off the alarm. To be honest, I really really wanted to sleep more, but I could not because today was the time to begin big step on abroad, so I woke up immediately. I told with myself in mirror that it was time to do and learn something new again after I just graduated from university. This was the biggest steps of mine. I have promised with myself and family. I shall do it with my best. " Gain everything that I can as soon as possible"
| จาก Eastbourne, UK |
Many good friends went to be encourage for Ying and I at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. I felt good and appreciate what they do for us. Although my family could not take me to the airport, they still called every five minutes to ask me. They were so worry that I maybe miss the place. HAHAHA!.
I would like to take this opportunity for thanking everyone who support me to make the big steps happen. Thank you!






No comments:
Post a Comment